Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the rules and principles of using the online store provided at the address www.byinsomnia.com by Natalia Pstrokońska, conducting business activity under the name of By Insomnia Natalia Pstrokońska, ul. Kwitnącego Sadu 2, 02-202 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs – Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Tax ID No (NIP) 5851078074, REGON 388483466, and in particular they set out the rules of placing Orders and concluding sales agreements with the use of distant communication means, as well as the use of services via the Online Store by the Customers.
Contact details for fast communication with the Seller (address / contact / complaint details):`
ul. Kwitnącego Sadu 2,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
phone number: + 48 573 337 660
§2. Glossary of definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, including the Consumer, who is at least 18 years old, as well as a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, which has legal capacity based on a separate act, and which has placed or intends to place an Order, or uses other services provided by the Online Store.
2. Consumer – a natural person conducting a legal transaction not directly related to their business or professional activity, when the content of the agreement shows that it is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity performed by them, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, to the extent to which consumer rules apply to this person;
3. Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of sale of goods and provision of services by electronic means. For the provision of services by electronic means, these Terms and Conditions are the terms and conditions referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
4. Online Store (hereinafter also referred to as the “Store”) – an online service available under the address www.byinsomnia.pl, through which a Customer can place Orders and use other Services provided by the Store.
5. Party – the Service Provider or the Customer.
6. Goods – a movable item which is the subject of the Sales Agreement or an E-Gift Card.
7. Sales Agreement – a sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer with the use of means of distance communication through the Store, the subject of which are the Goods on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
8. Service (Services) – a service provided by the Service Provider by electronic means through the Store on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
9. Service Provider (also referred to as the “Seller”) – Natalia Pstrokońska, conducting business activity under the name of By Insomnia Natalia Pstrokońska, ul. Kwitnącego Sadu 2, 02-202 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs – Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Tax ID No (NIP) 5851078074, REGON 388483466.
10. Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
11. Order – a Customer’s declaration of will to conclude the distance Sales Agreement with the Service Provider through the Online Store, specifying the type and number of Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement.
§3. Basic obligations of the Parties
1. Each Party of the Sales Agreement is obliged to render its service, i.e. to execute the concluded Sales Agreement.
2. The Customer is obliged to use the Store and Services offered by the Service Provider in a manner consistent with the rules in force within the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as not to produce content prohibited by generally applicable provisions of law.
3. The Seller is obliged to deliver Goods free of defects.
4. If the buyer is the Consumer, the Seller is obliged to give the item to the buyer without delay, but not later than thirty (30) days from the date of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise (i.e. in the description of the Goods or in the Order summary or the Order confirmation, a different date of delivery of the Goods is indicated).
§5. Price, payment and delivery of Goods
Appendix 1 to the Terms & Conditions